Grab the last spots for participants at the Warsaw Kids Film Forum
Registration is open for Observers – participants of the Warsaw Kids Film Forum. Participants will be able to take part in our One-to-One meetings with Decision Makers, meetings at our Consultants Tables, listen to the pitches of projects that have qualified as well as enjoy the program of presentations and case studies during the first day of the Forum called Inspiration Day.
On the 27th of September filmmakers and experts from Germany, Holland, Great Britain, Estonia, and Ireland will share with us their coproduction experiences. We will find out what sales agents look for in a project, we will hear about the market of documentary films for young audiences as well as using new media in telling stories for children. The program for INSPIRATION DAY will be available soon at www.warsawkidsff.pl . Participating in the Forum is free of charge.
On the 28th and 29th of September participants will have the opportunity to: listen to pitches of projects that have qualified for the Forum, consult their ideas with industry experts and gain Polish and European partners for their own projects at our One-To-One meetings.
Sign up today to be on the list of Observers in the Warsaw Kids Film Forum catalogue.
Registration is available through our online form at www.warsawkidsff.pl/registration/ Registering before the 30th of August will ensure that your contact information is available in the contact list of the Warsaw Kids Film Forum catalogue. Space is limited.
We are pleased to announce that many well known and important guests have confirmed that they will be attending the Warsaw Kids Film Forum including:
- Representatives of funds and film institutes such as: Netherlands Film Fund, Medienboard Berlin-Brandenburg, Slovak Film Institute, Film Center Serbia, Romanian National Film Center and the Polish Film Institute.
- Television stations including; YLE – Finish Broadcasting Company, Česká televize from the Czech Republic, HRT – Hrvatska radiotelevizija from Croatia, RTVS from Slovakia as well as Canal+, TVP and TVN from Poland.
- Representatives from industry events including: CineKid For Professionals from Holland, Akademie für Kindermedien from Germany and The Financing Forum for Kids Content in Malmö Sweden.
- Sales agents: Beta Film, Sola Media and Global Screen from Germany, East West from Austria, LevelK from Denmark, as well as, New Europe Film Sales and Media Move from Poland.
- Distributors: Farbfilm and DCM from Germany, Radar from Croatia, BONTONFILM from the Czech Republic, Telescreen from Holland and Monolith Films and Next Film from Poland.
Warsaw Kids Film Forum will take place from the 27th-29th of September 2017, at the Muranów Cinema in Warsaw during the 4th edition of The Kids Film Festival.
Back to news