Script Exchange is a place where scriptwriters who develop film for children can meet with producers looking for new ideas and new projects to create.
Script Exchange will take place in the first day of the Warsaw Kids Film Forum 2018, as an individual meeting between writers and producers. Meeting registration will be open at the beginning of September.
- projects in development stage (treatments or scripts)
- projects with free rights – without producer on board
- Full-length: live action, animation, documentary and television series for children
Submit your project to take part in the pitch session.
Participants of Script Exchange:
- Take part in meetings with Producers and Observers
- Take part in the Exchange Scripts meeting in 26th of September
- Access to all events during the forum for 3 days: from 26th to 28th of September
- Three networking lunches and networking coffee breaks
- Exclusive login to the Forum members area
- Evening Cocktail Parties
- 3 nights of accommodation paid by the organizer
We are awaiting your projects in Script Exchange submission deadline is May 31st, 2018. After registration, you should receive a confirmation email. If you didn’t, please contact with firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Submissions must be in English.)
- Synopsis [5 pages]
- Description of Area [1 page max. 1800 characters]
- Description of film characters [1 page max.1800 characters]